DbFace is a web product written by PHP. To install DbFace on your own environment, please make sure the following requirements:
- PHP5.3+ enabled webserver, such as Apache, Nginx, IIS, etc.
- PHP extension: SQLite3.
- PHP extension: IonCube Loader.
- Database PHP extensions:
php_mysqli: Required for working with MySQL
php_pdo_pgsql: Required for working with PostgreSQL
php_pdo_firebird： Required for working with Firebird/Interbase
php_pdo_sqlsrv_54_ts: Required for working with SQL Server
php_oci8_11g: Required for working with Oracle
php_cubrid: Required for working with Cubid
We provide free support on installing DbFace on your own environment. If you need help or have any questions, please drop us a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow the following instructure to install:
Step1: Uploading Files#
Upload the corresponding product zip file (e.g. dbface_php5.6.zip) to your web folder.
Step 2. Uncompressing downloaded file#
Unzip dbface product archive. If you do not want to use the default folder name, you can create your own and move all the files to your new folder.
Step 3. Setting Directory Permissions.#
Make sure the following directories writable:
Step 4. Start the installation process.#
open the browser and access the DbFace to start the installation process.
If SQLite3 extension installed, DbFace will try it’s best to do the typical installation, otherwise, DbFace will ask you where to save it’s configuration.
The default Administrator username and password are admin/admin. You need to modify the account information to activate on-premise installation at the user profile page.
- How to upgrade On-premise installation
- How to license DbFace on-premise?
- How to contact you if I have more questions?
Please follow us on Facebook or Twitter to get informed about the latest updates of DbFace.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dbface
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dbface
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/103467353497379821094
- Ticket: https://www.dbface.com/ticket/
- Knowledge base: https://www.dbface.com/ticket/kb/
If you have issues or inquiries, you can also post a new discussion at our forum.