Welcome to DbFace!#
DbFace is an efficient database driven applications development environment that helps you to create chart reports & dashboards applications via web. With the straightforward interface,you do not need to write PHP, HTML, CSS or other frontend/backend code to generate full-featured query applications, operation applications, and extensive report dashboard applications.
Who is DbFace for?#
DbFace is right for you if:
- Pull data from existing databases(SQL or NoSQL) and render them as tabular or charts
- Clear and Instant way to make your databases accessiable
- Build BI platform instantly
- Convert SQL query to chart report (Visualize SQL query)
- Much many more your database use-case
Gives every user full control of their data instantly.
Or in short:
Liberate Data Application Platform
You already prepared your data for analysis? Your data might be stored in MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Firebird/Interbase, Cubrid or even MongoDb. DbFace will pull your data from these data sources and show you chart reports (Pie, Line, Bar, Treemap and many other forms), dashboards, story reports or other types of applications.
DbFace is a cloud or on-premises solution, you do not need to download any software. Create an account on our website for free, and choose a subscription plan, then you will get all worked.
DbFace plugs directly into your databases and lets you build chart reports, dashboards, storyboards and many other database driven applications without programming.
You can also host DbFace on your own webserver with On-premises version.
DbFace is coinages from "Database" and "Face" composed, it can be used as a pretty face for your SQL/NoSQL databases or working as a database CMS solution.
Please follow us on Facebook or Twitter to get informed about the latest updates of DbFace.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dbface
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dbface
- Ticket: https://ticket.dbface.com/
- FAQ: https://qa.dbface.com/
- Forum: https://forum.dbface.com/
- Changelogs: https://changelog.dbface.com/
If you have issues or inquiries, you can also post a new discussion at our forum.